What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your old technology!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow--some of these pics are bringing back memories of the day!

I remember the PDA wars. Seemed liked every company made one: Sony, Microsoft, Dell, Palm and HP are several I could remember. I had a Palm and thought it was just the coolest thing! Loved it for having Tetris and also a few Slot Games! :)

OP
scifan57

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Wow--some of these pics are bringing back memories of the day!

I remember the PDA wars. Seemed liked every company made one: Sony, Microsoft, Dell, Palm and HP are several I could remember. I had a Palm and thought it was just the coolest thing! Loved it for having Tetris and also a few Slot Games! :)

How about the Apple Newton?

Scottysize

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I think I threw my Palm against a wall. The stupid thing died after 2 hours. It was a horrible phone. On second thought, I might still have it in the shed. If so, I'll post a pic later. LOL

Reaction score
Not really old, but this is my gaming PC, just installed a video card in it

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Attachments

• image-1263403871.jpg
    image-1263403871.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 161

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
nathan the ipad lover said:
Not really old, but this is my gaming PC, just installed a video card in it

Looks like it may have a floppy cable and a 40 pinner in there along with the new stuff. I used to love computers - worked in a computer store as a tech while in school, was a lot of fun.

Reaction score
This old TV is a 1967 tube TV and I found it in the dump, bad flyback maybe because when I powered it up, the TV almost smoked up, but the audio works, so it is a valve TV and its an AWA :p, needs a new flyback, so has anyone got a flyback from a TV this size that I can have?

Attachments

• image-3071515801.jpg
    image-3071515801.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
nathan the ipad lover said:
This old TV is a 1967 tube TV and I found it in the dump, bad flyback maybe because when I powered it up, the TV almost smoked up, but the audio works, so it is a valve TV and its an AWA :p, needs a new flyback, so has anyone got a flyback from a TV this size that I can have?

I think, you chose the wrong name. You should be "Nathan, the technology lover". ;-)

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have posted a couple of these images in the past. I used items as "What is it?" Challenges. The display is at thecMueseum of London. Out of all of these objects, the only one we owned was the Trimphone. It was modern. We had it at the end of the 1960s.

image-2855931115.jpg

The trimphone is the off white instrument on the left.

image-1327700733.jpg

image-456044997.jpg

image-2919481485.jpg

image-3775907377.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts