What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your old technology!

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
More old technology from work. I cracked up when I found this.

All we use at work is Mac. A few people might use windows, maybe one or two at the most.

image-697622174.jpg

Sent from my Black 64GB Fifth Generation iPod touch using iPF

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score

Hey, there's a B/W G3 (upgraded to G4) still sitting on my work table...gathering dust. IIRC, it has 10.3 on it. Hasn't been booted for years. However, if you think that's old Mac tech, looky here:

image-796458322.jpg

Yep, it's the Extended Keyboard II bought with my very first Mac, an LC II, in 1992. When Griffin started making the iMate again, I decided it was time to stop tolerating the cheesy iMac keyboard and return to The Best. A good scrub and a tiny squirt of contact cleaner into each Alps switch, and my office is once again filled with the clackety-clack of real keys!

This post handcrafted from 100 percent post-consumer recycled electrons.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have an old Yamaha electronic organ sitting in my room :)

the Plymouth Fury is an amazing car, though they're rare ! really rare at that, That is why I am getting a 1958 Savoy

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have an old Yamaha electronic organ sitting in my room :)

the Plymouth Fury is an amazing car, though they're rare ! really rare at that, That is why I am getting a 1958 Savoy

Hi Nathan, how goes it? Looks like you've been scavenging again:) Can you play that too? Got a piccy?
Andrew

Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I do have a video at my YouTube channel, just search up electric organ acquisition :) it's the one under Nathan brown that is my YouTube channel

Most reactions

Latest posts