1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

post your job! :-)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by iPaciMac, Feb 4, 2011.

1. iPaciMac

iPaciMac iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    and if you like it or dislike it and why ;)

I'm a freelance cocoa developer and a student and I love it! I love both because being freelance I can basically work as much or little as I desire and choose my projects and being a student is great because I get to interact with all different people.

What about you?
  2. Superbike81

Superbike81 iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    US Air Force enlisted, cryogenics (liquid oxygen and liquid nitrogen) production, handling, transfer, and delivery.

Do I like it? No, not a bit. There's no critical thinking skills involved, it's just the same stuff day in and day out.

This is why I'm also a pre-med student just waiting to get out of the Air Force (3 years left) so I can start medical school and become a doctor.
  3. iPaciMac

iPaciMac iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    A buddy of mine is in the Navy and he hates it, too. He said the ships are basically in constant need of repair and always leaking stuff. He's an engineer and works with the engines. Another guy I worked with some was in the Marines and didn't mind too much, but he did exactly what you're doing, he was pre-med and was glad for the experience but also very glad to get out.

Hang in there, buddy!

I was thinking about pre-med when I first started college but I havn't got the work ethic ;)
  4. thomasw

thomasw iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Work at a networking administration. Long hours but its fun! I like the people.
  5. Wakawaka

Wakawaka iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Field runner/Warehouse Manager/Admin - TX Border - Not sure yet.. I move down there on the 18th lol