What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your jailbroken screenshots here

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm a little confused on how to get these themes. I like this theme but the poster cant remember where it's from. Al's, I have winterboard and Dashboard X but don't see how to change themes. Whatever I do, it always looks the same. Is there a tutorial on how to switch themes?
Thanks

Sent from my iPad using iPF

I'm sorry I can't help you on identifying that theme - I don't recognize it. You could always browse the themes in Cydia to see if you can find it (there is a section for iPad1 and 2 themes on the main page of Cydia)...

As for changing themes, are you checking them in Winterboard (either via the Winterboard app or from within your Settings app). The way Winterboard is designed, it works in hierarchal order - the ones at the top (that are checked) override the ones below it. So, ensure your theme is checked and then is above everything else. Respring and your new theme should work.

Hope that helps.

Marilyn

muelgrub

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, that helped. Now I got it. Is there a way to put the app icons where I want them and lock them on the screen where I put them?

OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks, that helped. Now I got it. Is there a way to put the app icons where I want them and lock them on the screen where I put them?

The tweak you are after is called gridlock.

Most reactions

Latest posts