What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your favorite YouTube videos.

OP
KevinJS

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The kids love it. My old lady is a bit of a stick in the mud. She can't handle 9-year-olds knowing what LMFAO means. I just let them get on with it.

Sent from my iPad 4 HD mini

OP
KevinJS

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Aussie backing up three trailers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Not on YouTube but definitely a giggle to watch. It's the little known 1984 - 1944 Steve Jobs film with him as Rooseveldt. I love love the eyebrow lift.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

OP
KevinJS

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
fleur07 said:
Love love love Sarah Brightman. Thanks for posting this, it made my night! I like you more and more!

Well, thank you very much.

That just reminded me of something that happened a long time ago. If you look through the Where in the World thread, you'll see an old monument called the Eleanor Cross. Behind that monument, and visible in the photograph is a pub called "The Star Inn". I was out with a gang of motorcyclists, and we decided we needed some liquid refreshments, so we parked our bikes outside, and went on in. Noticing the jukebox, we proceeded to pump it full of cash. The barman, already worried about a motorcycle horde in his bar, moved surreptitiously to the volume control behind the bar, expecting "Motörhead" or some other such delight. Instead, this came out of the speakers.

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KevinJS said:

That just reminded me of something that happened a long time ago. If you look through the Where in the World thread, you'll see an old monument called the Eleanor Cross. Behind that monument, and visible in the photograph is a pub called "The Star Inn". I was out with a gang of motorcyclists, and we decided we needed some liquid refreshments, so we parked our bikes outside, and went on in. Noticing the jukebox, we proceeded to pump it full of cash. The batman, already worried about a motorcycle horde in his bar, moved surreptitiously to the volume control behind the bar, expecting "Motörhead" or some other such delight. Instead, this came out of the speakers.

YouTube Link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=DS6N31_-I6s

What a great story. I've had the privilege to meet Sarah and attend a concert. I've also seen her perform before in Phantom of the Night (showing my age here).Can you believe she is in her 50s.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
KevinJS said:

That just reminded me of something that happened a long time ago. If you look through the Where in the World thread, you'll see an old monument called the Eleanor Cross. Behind that monument, and visible in the photograph is a pub called "The Star Inn". I was out with a gang of motorcyclists, and we decided we needed some liquid refreshments, so we parked our bikes outside, and went on in. Noticing the jukebox, we proceeded to pump it full of cash. The barman, already worried about a motorcycle horde in his bar, moved surreptitiously to the volume control behind the bar, expecting "Motörhead" or some other such delight. Instead, this came out of the speakers.

YouTube Link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=DS6N31_-I6s

That is a wonderful story Kevin, Gosh would have liked to have seen the barmans face!

Brandy, you lucky person to meet her!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I love Sarah Brightman! I have a few of her albums too!

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts