What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your favorite YouTube videos.

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I found it there too, but it was blocked in my country! Or maybe just me! I changed my avatar again, that pink one was jinxing me!

Peace begins with a smile. :)
M Teresa

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I found it there too, but it was blocked in my country! Or maybe just me! I changed my avatar again, that pink one was jinxing me! Peace begins with a smile. :) M Teresa
It's nice. I wonder if I could hire him. He can change clothes really quickly. :)

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You know exactly what I'm doing! I wish there was a sound thread! :);) :);) :);)

Peace begins with a smile. :)
M Teresa

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ohio State Marching Band performing Hollywood Blockbusters, half time show

Last edited by a moderator:

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Truly!! I watched with my friend who was staying here and it takes something's special to get her attention on screen since she just spent the last 25 yrs circumnavigating the world on a 32’ sailboat with her mate, a guy she met in Canada in 1984! She' seen just about everything up close and personal but she was as amazed as me! Neither one of us are into marching bands or parades! This was so DIFFERENT than any of that! :);) squib

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here's a lovely video that shows what you can accomplish when you stick to your dreams. Tim Harris has Down's Syndrome and owns a restaurant where you get food and hugs.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just found this amazing video:

Two boys performing a song about bullying in "Britain's got talent". The song was written by one of them.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You are both right! This is the first and ONLY HIPHOP song/music I have ever liked what I heard! Thanks Johanna for posting this! 
I'm glad you like it. This kind of music isn't my favorite either.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You are both right! This is the first and ONLY HIPHOP song/music I have ever liked what I heard! Thanks Johanna for posting this! 

It's not really my type of music either, but at least it was clean and I could follow it....

Now if you talk about rap ...., I totally loathe it! ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts