What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your favorite questions to Siri...

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can easily get the ancestor of Siri, hidden on any Mac. First open Terminal, type in (without quotes) "emacs", hit shift and esc, and type in xdoctor. To quit, hit control-c several times. I heard someone once asked Siri what Tim Cook was going to announce at WWDC 2012 which she responded "You know they don't tell me everything", or something like that.

Sent from K48AP, the classic

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You can easily get the ancestor of Siri, hidden on any Mac. First open Terminal, type in (without quotes) "emacs", hit shift and esc, and type in xdoctor. To quit, hit control-c several times. I heard someone once asked Siri what Tim Cook was going to announce at WWDC 2012 which she responded "You know they don't tell me everything", or something like that.

Sent from K48AP, the classic
She's called "Eliza". :)
Though she's much less human-like than Siri, she just asks stupid questions like why is that? and is it because of _____ that you said _______ and etc etc etcetera...
There's a shareware app for Mac called Eliza that's less human like than Siri but better than the Terminal Eliza.

Send from my iPad using iPF.net

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
GillE said:
Lucky you :) . I was told she couldn't find anywhere nearby where I could buy a wall.

You wouldn't believe how many tries it took before Siri understood the word wool.

Most reactions

Latest posts