What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post iPad Cases That Look Amazing!

babygirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:DI think these two ipad 2 case is really interesting.

Oh, the pink one is my iPad 2 case,for panda design fans,i got it via Stylish Panda Design Ultra-thin Hard Back Shell Case Cover for Apple iPad 2 [4392] - US$ 15.99 : CasesInTheBox.com, it's so lovely !

13119313430.jpg

wincylim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dqfay said:
This Cartoon Cute ipad 2 smart cover is specially great for girls.

Haha... Yeah.. I'm using this cover... R u using it as well? It is awesome..., :)

Squirrel71

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree with you,I wonder how they expect to sell the IPad 2 covers?? I also prefer other methods of propping the iPad...their elastics do need replacing.I may try to trAde nook covers for a different design.....I traded my red roses n now miss it.

I think many of them are existing customers, whom I guess are happy/willing to sacrifice some device functionality to own another Oberon item.
You can order the Oberon iPad 2 case with cut-outs for the camera..they sell it both ways, with the version without cut-outs being slightly cheaper.

Oberon is actually very good about tweaking some things for your order. This oes for their other products too.

Last edited:

Squirrel71

iPF Noob
Reaction score
grumpy2038 said:
I have a 'Yoobao', leather case for my iPad 2 and, to be honest, I couldn't think of any improvements that could be made to it.

I agree, the Yoobao case is beautiful, slender, and offers great protection.
The Yoobao is a great case- and it works like the smart cover from Apple. The wonderful thing is, it covers the back of the iPad as well. I got mine from Amazon for $39.50

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Squirrel71 said:
You can order the Oberon iPad 2 case with cut-outs for the camera..they sell it both ways, with the version without cut-outs being slightly cheaper.

Not when it first was released, it didn't. The camera port was a feature added only about a month ago, so all their iPad2 case "early adopters" didn't have the option or the port.

Most reactions