What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post drawings made on your ipad

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
saphire said:
Thank you Leelai, since I got my iPad it has helped me come to terms with losing my eyesight, I can now read again with the help of text to speech and i have taken up painting again. The iPad is a wonderful tool for people like myself the special built computers are astronomical in price 3 times more then the iPad and they are not portable.

I didn't see the caption under your Name, I am astonished at your ability and a little lost for words. You are an inspiration. I am so glad that the iPad can help you like this. Thank you very much

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I didn't see the caption under your Name, I am astonished at your ability and a little lost for words. You are an inspiration. I am so glad that the iPad can help you like this. Thank you very much

You're not alone. Ditto on all points.

BTW, I've seen other positive reviews for the Nomad styluses. I've also found the "artist" model from iFaraday works well for sketching. Makes me feel like an artist when I'm sketching even if the results don't confirm that feeling.

saphire

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Two more painting done on the New Ipad using ArtRage and Jot Pro.

SaphireRedSquirrel.jpgIMG_0888.JPG

Last edited:

saphire

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Stag (New Ipad)

This one was done on the Ipad with the New Adonit Jot touch pressure sensitive stylus.
Stag-small.jpg

Last edited:

saphire

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thank you Alison, Gabriel for your kind comments, they are just a couple of the many that I have done since I last posted in here.
I thought I would post a couple more paintings to show that the Ipad isn't just for surfing the net and checking email it's a wonderful drawing tool with the right software.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
saphire said:
Thank you Alison, Gabriel for your kind comments, they are just a couple of the many that I have done since I last posted in here.
I thought I would post a couple more paintings to show that the Ipad isn't just for surfing the net and checking email it's a wonderful drawing tool with the right software.

With the right software and the right operator!

The Archangel

H

hazi1610

You've made me want to do some now. Am without my iPad at the mo as it had a dead pixel, exchanged it and the replacement had a yellow dull tinge to the screen. The shop guy was argumentative so I ended up getting a refund. Waiting for that to clear in my account now so I can get a new one elsewhere. Lol.

Alison

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Saphire, you've shown us what is capable when a talented artist goes to work. Great work and thanks for showing us your pictures.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just beautiful Christine!

I especially love the squirrel..heck I love them all!!

You are amazing!!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Love the stag, Christine...and also the squirrel pics!!

We have an affinity for squirrels on the iPad forums.;) Your squirrel drawing is every bit as good as a photo of the real thing, Christine.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We have an affinity for squirrels on the iPad forums.;) Your squirrel drawing is every bit as good as a photo of the real thing, Christine.

LOL,Sci...we do seem to have a likeness for our squirrels...drawn, pictures or the real thing! Maybe they are our IPF Mascot! :)

saphire

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thank you all so much for your kind comments. If a squirrel is posted a lot on here then why not have it as a forum mascot, they are inquisitive, they work things out I wouldn't say helpful but they are stubborn and very cheeky.

Most reactions