What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post a pic of your Lock Screen and Home Screen!

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's been a few weeks that I use this wallpaper on my Air now. It's different than the one I posted before.
image.jpg

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My lock screen hasn't changed since the last time I posted, but I've got a new homescreen. I came across this picture while browsing reddit and couldn't resist making it my background:

e5e3a3eb.jpg

I like it so much that I went back to having the first screen blank, just so's i can look at it without icons over it.

Marilyn

And yes - I wish I was as talented as the artist who made this... :)

Casey_B

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Love seeing all the creativity on this thread! Here is mine, which celebrates my main passion in life: Guild Guitars. Would love to be able to resize it to get their motto in. Can't work out how on the iPad, though.

fPHk2B5.jpg

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Try using an app, like Wallax or Wallpaper Fix. These will help you adjust the picture. :)

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
image.jpg

image.jpg

Taken on the morning of August 27th.

One welcome feature of the upcoming iOS 8 release is the elimination of the very annoying zooming of any photos used as wallpaper in iOS 7. The framing of the photo used as wallpaper will remain exactly as is was on the camera roll.

Last edited:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, my. I don't think I've ever heard that before about iOS 8. Or, if I did, I didn't really register it. Having my pictures stay the way I see them in the camera roll will be a welcome change [back to the way it was]! Awesome!

Thanks, scifan - and an awesome picture here... :)

Marilyn

Most reactions