What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Portrait or Landscape?

Portrait or Landscape?

• Total voters

pozmu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Landscape all the way, in portrait you anly have 768px in width :(

dstuttgen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Landscape seems natural to me. One would think portrait would be natural for reading an ibook but I do that in LS also.
Cheers, Dan

AntonCartel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Landscape 99% of the time. I only use it in portrait when an app/ game requires me to use it.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

JewelGarden

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Landscape nearly all the time except when reading in iBooks or Kindle apps. Prefer portrait for reading...old habits die hard!

Never, never, never give up -- Winston Churchill

MegiPad2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I usually do landscape because font is bigger except for reading and some apps like unblock me requires portrait. So about 90/10. (By the way when in landscape,the home button is on right.)

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Landscape but portrait for iPhone apps installed on my iPad. OR portrait for the iPhone Forums app for iPad that I cannot use landscape. Grrrrr....

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 With IOS 5.01 Update From NYC using iPF

joann.jimi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Go to page setup of any file then go to prefrence and select the landscape there.once ur page set save ur document and close the file. when next time u open the file. it will open in landscape mode.

Most reactions