What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Portrait display

royd2306

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good Day,

My iPad suddenly lock onto portrait display mode and I noticed this circle with lock icon on it ont he upper righ hand corner of my screen just beside the batterry indicator.

Please help on how to dis able portrait lock.

thank you guys..

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Seriously, would it hurt to have put in a CD with the .pdf file on it?

OP
R

royd2306

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Purpleorchid, I did not noticed it, now I enjoy the landscape mode again.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Would have been easy enough to have the manual automatically loaded into iBooks along with Winnie.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There, I fixed it for you!

iBooks doesn't come on the iPad ...for now!

EDIT: But a link to the manual is one of the bookmarks included with Safari which does come on the iPad.

neither help for those wondering why the ipad is just showing an itunes logo and not working
But this person just wanted to know why their iPad was "stuck" in portrait mode. Besides, if everyone would "RTFM", we would have to find something else to do besides checking into these forums!

Most reactions

Latest posts