What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

POPUP Problems

enmanonxyz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I apologise if this question has been asked before, hopefully someone can direct to a resolution to my problem.I love my ipad2 however the popups are driving me crazy, especially the tapatalk one.I have engaged the popup blocker to no avail.In fact I seldom go on line anymore because of this. As a result my enjoyment of my ipad is very much dimished. Any suggestions as to a solution? Thank you very much.

Expidia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Disable or delete tapatalk if they don't have a option to disable those popups in their setup.
I don't use it myself but one would think a paid app would give you those options in their program.
Free versions may not.

Last edited:

daverbeck

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After one month of using my iPad this popup started yesterday and there appears to be no way to get rid of it. Checked popup blocker and it is on. This is the only one that is getting through.

I refuse to be blackmailed into buying it just because it is annoying. I also question how good the software is when it is this annoying.

I thought Apple did a better job of reviewing apps to prevent this type of crappy software from invading their devices.

Any way to get rid of this?

Most reactions