Oddworld Stranger’s Wrath is an action-adventure video game developed by Oddworld Inhabitants and published by Electronic Arts for the Microsoft Xbox. The game first debuted on the original Xbox in 2005 and today the game has officially arrived for iOS devices with some new additions and enhancements specifically for iPhone and iPad devices.
The new iOS release includes “exciting new controls that make the most of the mobile format and improved visuals throughout.” It comes with support for Made-for-iPhone game controllers and supports English, German, Russian, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Finish, Swedish, and Polish languages.
Here are the main features of the game: Explore living towns, lush forests, and massive industrial facilities
- Seamlessly transition between first-person shooter and third-person platfomer
- Scour your surroundings for live ammo
- Work with a range of strategies to surprise, stun, lure, blast and bag devious outlaws
- Meet incredibly odd, funny and smack-talking townsfolk, enemies and natives
- Fight dozens of varied bosses with outlandish arsenals and outrageous names