1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Popover and ImagePicker

Discussion in 'iPad Development' started by CosmicChild, Nov 4, 2010.

1. CosmicChild

CosmicChild iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi everyone,

Im a complete N00b when it comes to iPhone/iPad programming and im trying to play with a program from tutorials on the net, and im currently trying to get an image picker to work

I have a button that launches an image picker, in a sub view of my main view and this works well - but I can't seem to get the code to recognise when a user has selected an image.

I have tried the following

Code:
        - (void)imagePickerController:(UIImagePickerController *)picker didFinishPickingMediaWithInfo:(NSDictionary *)info {
        [picker dismissModalViewControllerAnimated:YES];
        theimageView.image = [info objectForKey:@"UIImagePickerControllerOriginalImage"];

}
    I don't get any errors when it runs - it just does nothing

Apploiges if this is an obvious answer but any help or any pointers in the right direction would be very very appreciated

Alan
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2010