What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poor performance in 3D games like Men vs Machines, Eternity Warriors

dhing2002ph

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello there,

I'll just want to open a forum regarding 3D games. After upgrading to iOS 6, I found out that there's a poor performance on my 3D games like Men vs Machines, Eternity Warriors 1 and 2. Is there any configuration or settings do I need to change on my iPad2? On iOS version 5.1.1, that particular games are running smoothly with very good performance.

Regards/Rhandy

cesarperrin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I actually contacted Glu directly about this.

Kabayan, kamusta?

I actually contacted Glu Mobile about this, and they claim to be aware of the issue (however, in my experience, Eternity Warriors 2 doesn't lag on iOS 6, with the exception of a slight stutter during the opening screen; gameplay is otherwise unaffected).

This is their response to me:

Thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Support.

When we released the game the new iOS version was not available so our game is not optimized for iOS 6. We are aware of the issues some players are experiencing with the new iOS version, however we do not have a release date on an update as of yet. Hopefully we can address the issue in a future release.

Regards,

Glu Mobile Customer Care

I hope they fix this soon. I enjoy Eternity Warriors 2, but I still continue playing the first game because of my stats and earnings.

Cheers,

Ces

Hello there,

I'll just want to open a forum regarding 3D games. After upgrading to iOS 6, I found out that there's a poor performance on my 3D games like Men vs Machines, Eternity Warriors 1 and 2. Is there any configuration or settings do I need to change on my iPad2? On iOS version 5.1.1, that particular games are running smoothly with very good performance.

Regards/Rhandy

mrcupu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
this is one of the reasons i always reluctant to do ios update :thumbsdown:

OP
dhing2002ph

dhing2002ph

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cesarperrin said:
Kabayan, kamusta?

I actually contacted Glu Mobile about this, and they claim to be aware of the issue (however, in my experience, Eternity Warriors 2 doesn't lag on iOS 6, with the exception of a slight stutter during the opening screen; gameplay is otherwise unaffected).

This is their response to me:

Thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Support.

When we released the game the new iOS version was not available so our game is not optimized for iOS 6. We are aware of the issues some players are experiencing with the new iOS version, however we do not have a release date on an update as of yet. Hopefully we can address the issue in a future release.

Regards,

Glu Mobile Customer Care

I hope they fix this soon. I enjoy Eternity Warriors 2, but I still continue playing the first game because of my stats and earnings.

Cheers,

Ces

Hello kabayan, actually I only experienced lag in eternity 1 correction.. Hope they will fix it..

Most reactions