Pogo, Stylis or Whatever

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by jerliz, Oct 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MattIM

MattIM
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Thanks Stefx

I hope that would calm down the waters a little bit. But it is difficult to circumvent the praises and loud proclamations of an evangelist.

2. SheerLuckHolmes

SheerLuckHolmes
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    I am typing with my SRU stylus right now. I got home & rolled the tip along the hook half velcro and the difference is huge.

I am satisfied that this SRU wand is very good & will be using it as my main pointing device.

Jumping on the disclaimer bandwagon, I am an owner of a The UPS Store location. My only interest is finding what works for me & sharing what what I've learned.

3. Stefx

Stefx
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Yep, let's hope these people learn from MattIM and SheerLuckHolmes.

4. sdf34sdf

sdf34sdf
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    so I wanted a not so typical stylus and ordered this one:
    [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Just-Mobile-AluPen-Stylus-Screens/dp/B0042U9AT6/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1291633062&sr=8-3]Amazon.com: Just Mobile AluPen Stylus for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch & Other Touch Screens (Silver): Electronics[/ame]
    it arrived on the weekend and I really like it, no preasure at all needed, very acurate, feels like a real old school pen and looks cool. the missing clip is a disadvantage but despite that I really like it. Drawing works very well (Notes Plus) and also using the whole UI with the pen is fine.

5. Stefx

Stefx
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    How long is it?

6. donka

donka
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Alupen = 4.75″

7. sdf34sdf

sdf34sdf
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    According to my measuring it is 4.55"

8. ChIpad

ChIpad
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    I too have the targus from bestbuy, I really like it, and was faster to get it in store than waiting for one to show up, even though the website said they didnt sell it in store lol

9. Ipadlvr

Ipadlvr
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Griffin / Targus

Baought the Targus stylus yesterday at furutreshop (canada). Both exactly the same, targus at 14.99 & griffin at 19.99.

Find nub a little large for sketching but great for games like bwoling/shuffle.

Overall, worth the price to have but limited. Would like a better (finer) tip, sorta like the DS stylus (only soft).

10. Mikeb41g

Mikeb41g
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I started out by buying the Pogo stylus and retured it within week. I then bought a Targus at BB and really like it. In fact I bought another and now have one at the office and one at home.

After reading the comments here about SRU, I decided to buy one. I had the privilege of speaking to Jack from SRU and his excitement about his product is contagious

My SRU arrived yesterday and I used it this morning at an Apple store class on business apps for the iPad. I used notes plus and recorded the session and made notes using the SRU. It is every bit as good as stated ad I will probably also buy the 9 inch wand that Jack recommends for the iPad(I bought the Camry model)its really great!

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.