What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pogo Sketch - Has anyone actually used it for writing?

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have deleted the picture but not your note

e5c63501.png

We're not sure what your point here is Numblock. That the PoGo Sketch works? Because if that's what it is, you need to Google POGO STYLUS COMPLAINTS and see how many millions hate the PoGo. I too bought both of theirs in the beginning and then others, and now the Stylus-R-Us ones and omg what a difference in Stylus-R-Us. Sure you can do what you did. But try that with the Roger iWand like one of the ones like I have, and you will see what a huge difference they are. There is truly no prerssure required. They glide across the screen. PoGo hasn't got a chance against a Stylus-R-Us stylus. I notice you don't mention having one. Trust me when I tell you, if you want to draw with ease, try their Roger iWand and you will thank me forever. Again I'll say, I wish someone had told me on Stylus-R-Us before I bought all the other pieces or junk. Oh and the girls mouth is way too small. If you'd use the Roger iWand, she'd have lips.

Cindy, I am not trying to prove you wrong but pointing out that you do not establish your credibility when you don't even bother to make accurate statements. And how many of us do you represent when you started this comment with: "We're not sure..."

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We're not sure what your point here is Numblock.

Dude?

The question of the post if anyone has written with their Pogo Sketch. I thought my reply was pretty clever if I may say so myself.

Post your artwork then criticize. :D

Stefx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cindy's first post on this forum was the same spam marketing post as seen on over a dozen ipad/iphone forums, and her remaining 15 posts have all been solely dedicated to fervently promote Stylus-R-Us's products.

Cindy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Trying to get yourself banned as a spammer? I appreciate gorilla marketing and all that entails but your over the top endorsement of Stylus R Us products by calling other products crap and then critiquing other posters art work is a bit too much.

It almost sounds like Stylus R Us products are too good to be true.

I can't believe you didn't notice in big black letters right above numblock's artwork he writes: "written with my pogo sketch."

BTW, this entire note was typed with the aid of my US$18.00 Best Buy Targus stylus.

Boys....boys...boys...calm down. My golly you get so upset over so very little. Regarding your line of talking about spamming....ahhh...I was under the impression these comments were regarding styluses. I must have made a mistake. Then I thought I read where everyone else boasted about their favorite stylus; how much it was; where they got it, etc, so I thought, you know, I could do the same. My mistake. I guess I really didn't see any of that....did I? Yet when I do likewise, I'm accused of spamming. Seems a little unfair to me but I could care less.

As far as me working for that company, I live very far away from Florida where I believe I read in their contact section it is. Meaning, I have no connection to them at all, other than having four of their products and loving everyone of them and like all of you charmers, making that fact known. Something I was under the impression these sites were for.

Regarding your fabulous typing job you marvel over, no one is saying other styluses don't work. They all work. It's just, I, for one (million) don't care for having to apply ANY pressure on the glass, and don't even think of telling me PoGo isn't all about downward pressure. They are and because they are (like all of the others except STYLUS-R-US) hey? You can have-em!

Regarding you're redundant revealing that my kind of post is here and there. Gee, yathink that’s because there are others, more intelligent than you, who has their stylus also and loves them. And your line of...Stylus-R-Us seems almost too good to be true. Dude, seriously. You must be blind. You have to be. Sit your lard ass down and watch all of their videos AGAIN, even though you'll say you already did. I said, AGAIN. Watch how there is no pressure. Watch how they simply dab here and dab there to open stuff. 99% of all PoGo videos, the demonstrator is doing nothing but DRAGGING the tip over the screen to show how it contacts. What a friggen SCAM that is!!! Anything will do that. Anything! Check out their video, I think the one on painting, where the guy dabs the stylus on the screen very lightly and makes red dots, clearly exhibiting no pressure. And again, I have four of them and that is exactly how they work. So you can counter with anything you want, but it's all just to argue. You have no stylus r us styluses, therefore you have no idea what you are talking about.

deckyon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.sturmphoto.com
As far as me working for that company, I live very far away from Florida where I believe I read in their contact section it is. Meaning, I have no connection to them at all, other than having four of their products and loving everyone of them and like all of you charmers, making that fact known. Something I was under the impression these sites were for.

It is the information age and telecomuters abound. Who says you have to live in the same state as the company and not draw a check? Especially for internet marketing.

Your statements and opening posts in a number of forums, including this one, are suspect in nature and wreak of spam.

Just stating first impressions.

As to your opinion on the different styli, well, that is your opinion only. If there was only one stylus worth getting, then why are there so many? Could it be people have different needs and wants? The shame!

Cindy

iPF Noob
Reaction score

It is the information age and telecomuters abound. Who says you have to live in the same state as the company and not draw a check? Especially for internet marketing.

Your statements and opening posts in a number of forums, including this one, are suspect in nature and wreak of spam.

Just stating first impressions.

As to your opinion on the different styli, well, that is your opinion only. If there was only one stylus worth getting, then why are there so many? Could it be people have different needs and wants? The shame!

iPad Master? Cute! One thing is for sure, you may be a master in your own mind of iPads, but you know nothing about styluses. As with all of the other comments, I could tear yours an entirely new one but where's the gain?? I will say a few things however. You are all welcome to call it what you want. Call it spam; accuse me of working for the company, who cares? It goes nowhere! Truth is, if any of you were smart enough to figure out, the MORE discussed of the company, the more people YOU send there. Good or bad, you're all sending people to that site, and when they watch the youtube clips, unlike all of you who only see "too good to be true," they’ll see the truth. Videos don't lie. You're helping the company by carrying the ball and sending people there. ;-) ;-) ;-)

So carry on guys. I could care less. I wish I did work for that company instead of in a 7-11. Regarding you're saying something about my opinion, dude, read their reviews. Oh I know you'll claim they made them up, but again, who cares. There's too much non-stylus stuff in those emails to be made up, but believe what you want.

As far as you're saying, " If there was only one stylus worth getting, then why are there so many? Could it be people have different needs and wants?"

That's about the stupidest question I have ever heard. Everyone wants to jump on the band wagon. Is that really a mystery to you? Anyone sees a dollar anywhere and they jump on. Listen, all of you. I don’t care if you buy from that company or any company. The only thing I know is, I have four and they are breathtaking. You know the real comical thing about this, all of you, every last one of you reading these comments, will be buying from that Stylusrus Company, and there's nothing you can do to stop yourselves. You're all hooked on the intrigue and you won’t be able to resist, NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY!!! ;-)

Last edited:

Stefx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The user "Cindy" is probably a hybrid between the guy selling the Sham-wow and Billy Mays (the Oxiclean dude)
Walls of spam FTL
Speech-to-text app detected... spam shields up!

billymays.jpg
vince-offer-shlomi.jpg

Last edited:

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Cindy, you are dangerously close to moderator action due to personal attacks and spamming this product.

Most reactions

Latest posts