What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pogo.com games

Carol59

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love to play games on pogo.com but they won't load properly on the iPad. Anyone know what settings I can change or what I have to do to make them work? Thnx

ipadfanatic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Most likely pogo.com uses Flash for their games so you won't be able to launch them on your iPad (unless you jailbreak it).

Jazzephaye

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have mine Jailbroken and I have the Frash installed, and it still wont let you play, so dont think that you have to rush off and get it jailbroken to play Pogo games. Maybe when another update is available it will allow people to acutally play the games. It will let you enter the room, put it will get stuck on the loading screen.

Gselsidi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pasted from another thread I replied too:

I just finally got it to work on the iPad. I tried e ery browser they all sucked. Cloud browse was really really slow and bad. If you are jail broken search in insidious for java and you should get an iPad app called office flash java something something. The name of the app once it installs is always on pc so I don't know why it has a different name lol, I guess better advertising.

Anyway if not jail broken the app costs like $25 dollars. It's really an amazing app it's like running a full computeron your iPad. So I went to pogo.com and everything runs no download java error messages. I played monopoly. Now it doesn't run super fast like on the computer but it's extremely playable! Besides the minor graphics lag everything runs great.

If you want to play pogo even if it's a bit laggy this is by far the best app. You can also run office and other neat stuff I didn't use since all I wanted to do was play monopoly lol

Most reactions

Latest posts