What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Podcasts Missing After iOS 5 Upgrade - Help

MaxCanon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am a photographer who has found the iPad a usefull tool to display my work, although that's what I initially intended it for I quickly realized many other uses along the way, so what brought me to this forums was The upgrade to iOS 5 and Bing, shortly after upgrading I noticed that the iPod button had been replaced with a Music button and all of my pod cast videos were stripped and only the audio podcasts remained, after hooking back up to iTunes and redownloading my iPad Today Video podcasts they are still not showing up on my iPad, so here I am looking for help!

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! There are a lot of great people here willing to lend a hand anytime. Often using the Advanced Search box (at the top of every page) will lead you to the answers you're looking for. If not, feel free to post a question in the appropriate area.

Please take a moment to view the information here to get the most out of your iPad as well as our forum:

Forum Rules - Please read
Hacking Rules - Please read
iPad for Beginners
Free iPad User Manuals
Download The Official iPad Forum App

BTW, I moved your post to the iPad Help area where you’re likely to get a better response to your question.

Welcome again and enjoy!

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome.

Your video podcasts are now in the "Video" app. Apple deciced to keep audio stuff in Music and video in the Video app with IOS5. It makes sense, but confuses the heck out of folks because unless you know, you think they have disappeared!

Hope that helps!

OP
MaxCanon

MaxCanon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you, this did help! To bad we don't have a guide section to the upgrade "Where did it go" & "How to Find it!"

Most reactions

Latest posts