1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Podcast for learn more tips about iPad

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by paulyeo11, Aug 21, 2010.

1. paulyeo11

paulyeo11 iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi all,

I just started to know about podcast and Itune all about. After play about 2 days.

Why when I download the popular cartoon " happy tree friend " , it indicated explicit beside free icon . What does that word mean ?

Why when I download all 31 movie to my iPad, when I play it only play first 10 sec of the movie and stop. How can I view the full movie ?

I also download many podasts to my iPad , it is possible to copy to my iPhone , just like how we copy photo from iPhone to win Dir and sync to iPad ? So that I can listen from my iPhone when I not with my iPad. I already sync both device , but it does appear in my iPhone. Any setting require ?