1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Pocketcam

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by marcomann77, Sep 20, 2011.

1. marcomann77

marcomann77 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Can i use pocket cam app on all my devices including my lap top could i use as home secruity if im in one room and kids are in the other as long as my device is conected to the pc can i watch on my ipad upstairs??? Pocketcam is the app was 2.99 i think any help be great

Sent from Mark Bailey iPad using iPF
  2. twerppoet

twerppoet iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,973 / 1
    I'm not familiar with specific programs, but as long as the camera is connected to a PC it should be possible to get a program (on the PC) that will assign it an IP address and make it viewable on your network via Safari (or other browser) on the iPad.

Try Googling things like share camera on PC, and PC webcam, and make my PC camera a baby monitor. Things like that.