What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pocket Frogs Trade Place

maddie1330

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking for a level 12,13,14, or 15 frog. any kind doesn't matter to me! I will trade any of my frogs for it. add me, my gc name is maddie1330

Tisfortonya

iPF Noob
Reaction score
maddie1330 said:
I am looking for a level 12,13,14, or 15 frog. any kind doesn't matter to me! I will trade any of my frogs for it. add me, my gc name is maddie1330

Adding you maddie, always looking for someone to share frogs with... Will send whatever I have on those levels when I have doubles.

maddie1330

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tisfortonya said:
Adding you maddie, always looking for someone to share frogs with... Will send whatever I have on those levels when I have doubles.

awesome! thank you! if you would like any of my frogs I'm sure we could work out a trade!

Tisfortonya

iPF Noob
Reaction score
maddie1330 said:
awesome! thank you! if you would like any of my frogs I'm sure we could work out a trade!

Just bred a nursery full, should send some as soon as I can get them hatched, grown, and tamed... By tonight?? And never worry about sending back, seriously, I have more frogs than I know what to do with usually, and until they update the number of maximum habitats I can barely keep one of a kind in order to breed for the weekly sets!

FrogMeister

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone... I'm new here, and have not traded frogs yet. I need any Obaro and/or Tribus. I'll be more than happy to provide any other frogs to anyone... I'm at level 36, and I've got most all species, including tons of Glass / Chroma, etc.. Thanks!

GC -- MitchellFields

ontherocks1982

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got here but interested in sharing the wealth and benefiting from the generosity of others. I'm at level 16 and happy to share anything I've got for free. Friend me up!

ontherocks1982

Also is there a way to chat in gamecenter or on pocket frogs right? How do you arrange trades or ask people for what they might be willing to share, or what you can share with them? Is there a better app for this? I've heard people talking about "PLUS" but don't know what that means. Sorry for being such a noob. :)

PS I have no Calvarias and would appreciate one.

ontherocks1982

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello to anyone watching this thread still. I'm calling it quits with the pocket frogs. A great game but eating into too much of my family life. With that the case I plan on dumping a bunch of frogs and scenery before delete it from my phone. Friend me if you want in on the give away. I'll probably do it sometime in the next 24 hours. ontherocks1982 is my game center name (I am currently level 17) email is EDITED if you have special requests or needs.

:)

Moderation notice: This post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with theForum Rules Removed email address

Last edited by a moderator:

Eyerol

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add eyerol... I would love to make some trades :)

Most reactions

Latest posts