1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

plz help frozen ipad

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by facio234, May 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. facio234

facio234 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hi guys.so,my friend installed me some lame theme from cydia,i couldnt deinstall it,so i decided to delete cydia.i was deleting some packages,and,all of a sudden,cydia crashed,and also,all of my games from a piracy-enabling tweak wouldnt work.i then pressed the hold button(one near the camera)and slided the slide key lock.then it stood still and nothing moved from that screensaver picture.then i searched for the way to fix it and reseted it by pressing the 2 buttons at the same time.then apple logo came in,and dissapeared.and dissapears and shows up again,and again.i cant do anything now,and my computer doesnt respond to it when i plug the ipad in.what should i do now?
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2012
  2. iFrog

iFrog Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    Stop being a pirate and things will be better!

Sorry but piracy is not allowed in our forum. Review the rules!

thread is now closed.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.