What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PLZ HELP can't FIND or delete video

x143x

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have 3.65GB (1 video) showing up on my Ipad in my itunes .. when I click on the purpleish section of the graph it says 1 video 3.65gb 1.9hrs .. I want to delete this and save space but I can't seem to find the video .. I looked thru Itunes in movies, podcasts and even went thru my whole library to look for any music videos and removed all of them .. it is still showing up on the graph .. I looked thru my ipad and it shows no movies, videos etc

I think this might be a movie that I rented and watched .. I thought i had deleted it thru itunes as it no longer shows up in the box .. but apparently its still on my ipad taking up space and I can't even find it to try and delete it

thank you in advance for any thoughts or help

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Go to the app store n get Ifile. Its a fileexplorer program n will really let you peer inside the ipad to see where it went. Its free but theres an upgraded version also. I use the free one fine without any problems. Ifile will also let u look at movies directly downloaded to the ipad without the need for itunes. ;-)

ch4rly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iFile is a Cydia App (for jailbroken iPads only) and not available trough the Appstore.
@x143x: Did you check App content in the App Tab of your iPad in iTunes? Maybe the video is hidden in an App like CineXPlayer or something...

Most reactions

Latest posts