What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pls help

Reaction score
can somebody help me how to jailbreak an ipad2 wifi with the latest version of 4.3.4 for free?is it possible guys?pls help...im having troubles with this **** for a week..

snowboarder8985

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't think 4.3.4 has iPad jailbreak yet. You can always try going to jailbreakme.com from safari on your iPad.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

OP
A
Reaction score
so is it possible to down grade my ipad2 on 4.3.3? coz i heard some feeds that down grading ipad2 is not advisable..can u help me om this?im going nuts on this one :(

Sent from my iPod touch using iPF

OP
A
Reaction score
no....can you tell me the website?if its jailbreakme.kr ive already tried it 50 times..still they dont have the latest version

Sent from my iPod touch using iPF

snowboarder8985

iPF Noob
Reaction score
.com not .kr. I know they have a 4.3.4 iPhone jailbreak but were caught up on iPad or something. Keep trying everyday until it works.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Last edited:

iFrog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
4.3.4 is not been jailbreak for the iPad 2 and I honestly don't think that they are even working on that. There is been no talk about it.

iFrog - Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

tremblayd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try going on jailbreakme.com its free and it works perfectly. It only takes about 2 minutes :)

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Anotherboynextdoor:

Do you have SHSH blobs for iOS 4.3.3 saved? If the answer is no or "I don't know what SHSH blobs are," then the answer is that you cannot jail break your iPad2 currently on iOS 4.3.4.

There is no jail break for iOS 4.3.4 - and, given that iOS 5 is right around the corner, so to speak, there probably won't be one.

Sorry.

Marilyn

P.S. And, since you are talking about jailbreaking, I've moved your post over to the Hacking section. Won't help to give you a better answer - but it will keep posts nice and neat...

Most reactions

Latest posts