1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Please tell me what i am going wrong.

Discussion in 'Productivity Apps Forum' started by Kevin43, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Kevin43

Kevin43 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Hi
    I am Trying to Upload a Image to the IPF so People can see what my Problem is. Here are my steps open a new thread Click on advanced I Click on the attach from photos. I have a camera roll or my photo stream I click on my photo stream. Then upload image it tells me image attachments done uploading. Then click on the new Message. It Brings up I new page with no Attachment or Image on it. What am I doing wrong? Thank you
  2. hpulmer

hpulmer iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31 / 0
    Nothing! Just type your text and send it - the photo will be shown as an attachment.
    Alternatively you can click on the photo you just uploaded instead of going back to new message, and a menu will show the options to delete the photo or to insert inline.

☠ stay safe ☠ stay legal ☠
    • Like Like x 1