What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please post here particular things Apple makes you happy

danngrigore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First of all i would like to say Hello to everybody who really loves Apple products. They are the only proper products on the market.

We are happy having genuine products, very well and responsible made by real and smart people.

To be honest, when i've bought my first iPhone i was sure the E.T. is real.

Thanks for accepting me in your family

Last edited by a moderator:

ivanmarkchang

iPF Noob
Reaction score
as much as i love apple products, i can't hate on windows or any other competitor. I believe each competitor aims for a different category of users.

but anyway, welcome!

OP
D

danngrigore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You are right col.bris and i do apologise bec i've mentioned a so non important person in our (Apple) life but i'd like to tell you my opinion about competitors. A competitor is not somebody who wants to fight with you but somebody who YOU want to fight with.

ivanmarkchang

iPF Noob
Reaction score
well, back on track. i like apple products because of their streamlined usability.

anyone can pick it up and figure out how to use their product within minutes, even instantly.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
anyone can pick it up and figure out how to use their product within minutes, even instantly.

Even without the users manual in the box! I have never bought anything in my life that didn't have a users manual.

So I Googled iPad, and found this place.:)

Way cool. Everything I know I learned here.:D

Most reactions

Latest posts