What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

please help!!

lukapev

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello! I have accidently locked my ipad... I can't figure how to unlock it with the support apple provides so i wondered if you guys could help me.. thanks in advance..

hookbill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum. Let's see if you can get some help here.

How does one accidentally lock the iPad? You can't remember your password? Maybe you will need to take it to an Apple Store.

OP
L

lukapev

iPF Noob
Reaction score
well i had forgotten it, and tried to many times the wrong combination so it disabled... I remember it now but it doesn't let me tipe it... it says to connect it to itunes, but when I connect it to itunes it says that itunes cannot open it and that I have to type the password, and the ipad does not let me not even while connected.

OP
L

lukapev

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yes... they said that either i payed for them to help me or i would have to fix it myself finding out how on the apple support web site, but obviously they made it impossible to find the section that explains what i need

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
Are you connecting it to the same machine that you last synced with?

That is the only thing I can think of as to why it won't let you

OP
L

lukapev

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks everyone for your help, i was able to unblock it :)

Most reactions