What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please help re: videos/stills taken

Videographer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Folks. Could you please help regarding the videos and stills taken with the iPad2. My wife and I just got back from a weekend spent with family. We took a lot of videos and stills using the camera feature on the iPad 2. The problem is that I can't figure out how to tranfer these videos and stills to either the PC or iTunes. Is there a way of doing this? Thanks guys.

PS. I managed to figure it out thanks to apple2011. You just use a video editing program to extract the files. Being that this is an Apple product, I wasn't aware that this could be done that way. Thanks apple2011.

Last edited:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I moved this to the Help section, where I think it will receive better attention.

Tim

OP
V

Videographer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you mean that you could not sync the videos to itunes?
iOS: Syncing with iTunes

Got it to work. Now why didn't I think of using the manual . . . duh!!! One thing you have to watch out for is that you make sure you have the iPad rotated properly. Because the screen flips, you can easily make that mistake. Mine where 180 degrees rotated.

Most reactions

Latest posts