What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please help me with reinstalling default modmyi.com source

crjcreates

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok so I tried to update my theme Ayecon for iPad today and I got this error code (x) Size Mismatch. So I google searched how to fix it and one thread said to remove the Modmyi.com source and add this source intelliborn.com/beta4. Then try and install ayecon. That didnt work and now I have two issues. (1) I uninstalled Ayecon and now I cant get it to download at all. Its just keeps saying "Size Mismatch". And (2) Now I can not reinstall the default Modmyi.com source. Ive tried typing apt.modmyi.com, but it says it cant find it. please help me with either problem or both if you can.

thanks

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Respring/reboot your device and open up Cydia again. If Cydia does not automatically start loading packages, go to Changes on the bottom, and click on Reload on the top left to let it do so. Re-try.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Go to the main Cydia tab. Scroll down until you find the line titled ""More,Package Sources" and press on it. When the page opens, the ModMyi repo should be right there at the top. You should be able to press that line and go to yet another tab where you'll find an install button (upper right).

Hope this helps.

Marilyn

OP
crjcreates

crjcreates

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Go to the main Cydia tab. Scroll down until you find the line titled ""More,Package Sources" and press on it. When the page opens, the ModMyi repo should be right there at the top. You should be able to press that line and go to yet another tab where you'll find an install button (upper right).

Hope this helps.

Marilyn

Thanks, but I tried that as well as everything else under the google sun. This was the one that worked http://jaxov.com/2010/12/how-to-add-missing-modmyi-repo-to-cydia/. A bit of advise to anyone reading this, don't delete cydia's default repo sources. It's a pain in the a$@ to get them back. It's not as easy as just typing the repo address back in the edit> add section.

Most reactions

Latest posts