What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please Help, Im gonna kill talking tom

I'vegotthenutz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I am in itunes with my ipad hooked up I click on device and the page shows up with all the apps etc except I am unable to drag and drop or move icons around. I want to remove talking tom before I kill him. In the apps tab (top left) I have deleted him but when i sync he is still there.

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
click on apps on the itunes. delete it there.

dont just remove it on device.

OP
I

I'vegotthenutz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ok gotcha, can you tell me how to drag and drop when I click on device apps, it seems froze. Im sure I have left something unchecked or restricted somehow.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sync will always mirror iTunes to your iPad not the other way around...so if it is still checked in iTunes it will always reinstall it when you sync.

Dannyboy85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Also, if you are deleting apps from iTunes you have too do it from the apps section on the lefthand side not from the apps tab under your iPhone.

Most reactions

Latest posts