What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please help a newbie mini Ipad user, thank you in advance

Fiezta

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all,
I recently purchased a mini ipad and me and my friend went on vacation and we use my ipad to take all the pictures and now I am trying to share the photos with her but I cannot. Please can anyone kindly suggest the best photo album sharing apps for me? I have tried both Photobucket and drop box but these only allow me to share the photo one by one, I want to share the whole albums with her. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Please mind you, my friend does not have ipad, does that mean I cannot share the pictures with her? I would like to share the whole album and not just a single photo. Thank you well in advance.
Fiezta

Thomasp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I downloaded the app"PhotoSync"
Its very user friendly.
I take it the other person has a computer?
If so its easy. Your friend installs the free download of the same programme. After that you can share whole albums or single photos.
The app has a small charge for the i pad

Most reactions

Latest posts