1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

please come in , welcome ^^

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by Pearlzt, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Pearlzt

Pearlzt iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Here , before i ask something , i have to thanks for the viewing my questions and thanks for answering ..^^

here the questions ..

Last days , when i am here at my currently place ,, my ipad2 have a 3g connection ..
    But when today i come here my ipad2 was edge ...
    So the main problem , last night i rejailbreak my ipad2 ( for fun ) .. ;p ,and then i occured some problem like stuck in apple logo , lol , and i gained some exp, ^^
    but now the problem is solved .. Lol

And this time i just wanna ask why my ipad when i go to SBSetting , then touch the 3G to green , its have 3G connection just for 2min , and then the Edge come back to rule my ipad2 connection T_T even no connection ..the most strange issue is , even my signal is full , the connection is still Edge
    Is this te problem from the internet provider or was my ipad2 problem .?
    Based on my exp, i think this is my internet provider problem ..

Anyone suggestion ?? ,,,