What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

please can anyone help

Status
Not open for further replies.

les127

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi,ive just installed cydia on my ipad1.i have cydia app on screan but how do i get ***EDIT*** for games etc....

Last edited by a moderator:

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
les127 said:
hi,ive just installed cydia on my ipad1.i have cydia app on screan but how do i get ***EDIT*** for games etc....

Discussion of illegal things is against the rules here. Sorry. A moderator needs to just delete this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
les127 said:
ok sorry,just tying to learn?

Still. You agreed to follow the rules when you signed up for an account here, so you agreed to not talk about anything illegal. Not trying to be harsh.

Ipad007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
give the guy a break..sheesh. every new member n their moma mentions the stuff here. let the mods catch it. no extra brownie points given for trying to act like one. plus very few actually read the forum rules. they just make up name n join. first post corrctimg him was enough. all the extra talk unneccesary and seeming arrogant. let the mods do their job. let them earn the pay, not do the work for them.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipad007 said:
give the guy a break..sheesh. every new member n their moma mentions the stuff here. let the mods catch it. no extra brownie points given for trying to act like one. plus very few actually read the forum rules. they just make up name n join. first post corrctimg him was enough. all the extra talk unneccesary and seeming arrogant. let the mods do their job. let them earn the pay, not do the work for them.

Ok dude, I think you need to chill. First, I don't care if he is new or not, the rules are the rules. Second, I am not trying to be like a mod, just trying to help this dude not get banned. Third, moderators don't get paid. (I don't think)

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Sorry, but I must disagree. And yes, I am being rather harsh, but it really does not matter if members actually read the rules before they post or when they join. The forum has rules and you agree to follow them before you post.

I find it quite refreshing that our moderators are strict and do not want certain things discussed. And then there is this, the OP said: "i have Cydia app on scream but how do i get ***EDIT*** for games etc...."

Unless I am reading too much into it, the fact that the OP used asterisks (***EDIT***) to avoid not mentioning the program we know he is talking about, perhaps means that he read the rules after all?

Yes, the mods have a job and it is not our job to do their job. But it is a large job and I am sure they are not paid. So I help.

I hate IP violations and I will always speak out against them.

But, perhaps you are correct and jumping on posters that bring up subjects like ROMS, illegal app sources, and the like is a bit much and a gentle warning is all that is required. Then again, perhaps people should comment and make it known that some things are simply not to be tolerated and the fact that you did not read the rules is no excuse.

Does not work in the courtroom.

Bob

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bob Maxey said:
I find it quite refreshing that our moderators are strict and do not want certain things discussed. And then there is this, the OP said: "i have Cydia app on scream but how do i get ***EDIT*** for games etc...."

Unless I am reading too much into it, the fact that the OP used asterisks (***EDIT***) to avoid not mentioning the program we know he is talking about, perhaps means that he read the rules after all?

Bob

He did say the forbidden word but it was replace with ***edit*** by a moderator. Thanks for the backup. :)

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
To reiterate Marie's previous response. Let's squish this now. It has been delt with. Thanks.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And if not, one of use will most certainly open up our moderator's tool box!

close.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts