What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Playing PC games on iPad 2.

yeaimemi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found Splashtop in the app store that told me I could connect to my PC & play documents such as WOW. I want to be able to play my game Furcadia, & I was able to. Problem is, I'm stuck on my iPad when my fiancé uses the comp, Splashtop controls the PC as well.. So it doesn't work for us. I read air display wrong.. I thought it was like a second screen in which he could pull the game over to the edge of the screen & it would come on mine. (I kno that works somehow, at a friends house he would put media player all the way over where you couldn't see it & it showed up in his TV to play movies.) But it was more like an extra hard drive... I wasted $10 I really didn't have.. & I really did not need that. /: So, what I need help is with connecting to my PC to access my stuff, but NOT control the PC as well.

kinglingexe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello first

U can use iswifter for google games I think it will work ! Try it !

Most reactions