1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Playing Media Center .wtv files

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by Beerman, Jul 9, 2011.

1. Beerman

Beerman iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I'm trying to find a way to play my Media Center recorded files which are in wtv format, in my ipad2. I currently use air video to play files from my computer to ipad but of course, wtv files don't play.
    I could use something like Handbrake to convert to mp4 but that takes some time and I'd rather just find a player that might play these wtv files.
    Any ideas?
  2. vincentkirkwoodnew

vincentkirkwoodnew iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In order to play WTV files anywhere, a recommended solution is to use some software like idealshare videogo to convert WTV to MP4, AVI, MOV, MKV, VOB, MPG, 3GP and etc
  3. Bobwlove

Bobwlove iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It's easy to play .wtv file on other devices, if you have a professional WTV Converter like Bigasoft WTV Converter.