What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

playable Video App help needed

exeterwayne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, i've just downloaded the playable app for my Ipad2,. It says it can play various video formats (avi, mkv, etc) but how do you get the files onto your ipad in the first place? iTunes won't do it, the built in Wifi Browser App won't do it, and you can't drag and drop. I've tried searching for help but all I get "you need to convert it first" I thought the point of the App was so that you didn't need to convert it first :-(

Any help would be appreciated :)

followthesapper

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Go into iTunes with your device connected. Click on your device, then the app tab. Scroll down and you will see all apps that use files. Select your video app then add files and browse to your videos on your pc and add them to the app, then sync.

followthesapper

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you scroll down to the bottom of the apps tab (below where you see the picture of your iPad screen), you should see a further list of apps, if you find your video app there, click on it. You should then see to the right of it an option to load files?

OP
E

exeterwayne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ahh i found it. Thank you so much. As you can probably tell I'm very new to ios and I'm only used to drag and drop lol. Thanks again :)

Most reactions

Latest posts