What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Play PS3/xbox360 games on any IOS device!

OP
D

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The ps3xbox version of everair not out yet. They wrkin on it. The pc/mac version is out now though, allowing u to play ur pc games the same way on ur ipad. I just installed everyair app. I have yet to try it.
They said all u do is download everyair server software on ur pc. Then look up computer ip address thru their app console, then connect. Then bam! U playing warcraft on ur ipad or streaming vids from ur computer.
Ya gots to check out the video on the link i posted. The response game playing is fast 30+ frames per second. Virtually no lag. Cant wait till ps3/360 version released ;-)

timmy5626

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you have any clue on when everyair will be released a secomd time or how to get it on ipad/iphone?

brrip

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sorry but does this mean this hope/dream is over?

everyAir - remote desktop app for games, videos, music, and even productivity software

"In April 2011 our company was acquired. As a result, we've halted all production on everyAir, and removed it from sale. We're still in this space though, and will be back soon with an exciting new product.
In the meantime we're looking into open sourcing the everyAir server and client, so that the community may produce future updates.
If you have any questions, please email us: support at everyair dot net.
Please stay tuned, and thank you for your support!"

the article is from feb so...

Most reactions

Latest posts