What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plants vs zombies

JAILBIRD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wife was hooked on PvZ on her iPhone a while back and I realy didn't make anything of it. We went to the Apple store yesterday and I started playing PvZ on one of the demo iPads. I can see now how she got hooked on it. When we got home, the first thing I did was download it. This game might just replace Bloons as my game addiction.

Midranger4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well thanks to all for the pointers. I beat endless survival and made it through 44 waves of insanity before dying.

The build I used consisted of two cob cannons, a dozen frozen melon catapults, six fume shrooms and eight gloom shrooms, a couple cattails, spike rocks and about seven thousand sun points at the peak of the build which was around wave 23 or so. From there it was just a matter of holding on through forty waves, replanting where able and maintaining pumpkins on the gloom shrooms and sun producing plants. Two gloom shrooms in row two, one on each side of the pool were key to seriously slowing damage caused by digger zombies. I double up on jalepenos when bungee zombies are shown to be part of the next wave so to minimize their ability to steal plants. Not full proof but helpful. You just need an open lawn square which I allow in rows where I normally keep spike rocks.

I didn't think it possible on the iPad but you guys showed and taught me otherwise. I don't mean to be jaded but now I am in disbelief people hang on through hundreds of waves. I can imagine doing it on a pc because an extra plant slot can be earned that is not available in the iPad version.

Time to study longer term builds and shoot for one hundred waves. I got the alive and planting achievement but no trophy on the endless survival quick play game icon like all the other quick play challenges. Presuming this to be normal.

kan_tsang

iPF Noob
Reaction score
this is my game plan. let's beat the zombies !

Attachments

• IMG_4810.jpg
    IMG_4810.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 10,792

kan_tsang

iPF Noob
Reaction score
my best flag is about 550. there's bug that the game restart automatically from flag 1 again after flag 550. :(

dominoesrules

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love this game. It really makes you think. As fast as you think you are working out lethal combinations it challenges you more.

Most reactions

Latest posts