What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plants vs. Zombies On Sale at 70% off for 48 Hours

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N1_0SUGlDQ&feature=player_profilepage]YouTube - Plants vs Zombies Music Video[/ame]​

As part of PopCap Games’ ongoing “Crazy Dave’s Deal Days†promotion, Pocket Gamer reports that iPad owners can currently pick up the HD iPad version of mega smash-hit garden-‘em-up Plants vs. Zombies for just $1.99/£1.19. This is a real bargain for iPad owners, as Plants vs. Zombies rarely gets reduced, so don’t miss out on the chance to get stuck into some quality zombie-burying action.

Winner of over 20 Game of the Year awards, Plants vs. Zombies sees the player defending their home from relentless zombie hordes out for brains and blood, with a unique “arsenal†of 49 zombie-killing plants.

iPad-exclusive features include high definition graphics, as well as the Buttered Popcorn Mini-Game, where you get to butter zombies’ heads, and then pop them with your deadly corncobs.

If you’ve been waiting patiently for this game to go on sale, get your green-fingered self along to the App Store right now!

Click here to download the game for $1.99/Ă‚ÂŁ1.19: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/plants-vs-zombies-hd/id363282253?mt=8

Source: Plants vs Zombies HD for iPad gets a whopping 70 per cent price cut in PopCap's 'Crazy Dave' sale | Plants vs Zombies HD news | Pocket Gamer, iTunes

FruitJuice

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you very much if I could I would add reputation to your profile.......

I've just got the best game on i devices for less than half price

Respect dude

OP
M

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
Thank you very much if I could I would add reputation to your profile.......

I've just got the best game on i devices for less than half price

Respect dude
:D You're welcome!

Most reactions

Latest posts