What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plantronics M50

yinkus2019

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just bought Plantronics M50 headset bluetooth. I paired with my iPAD 4 and it worked fine but to my surprise after about 2 wks it stopped working. Please what can I do. Initially I went to the paired devices and cancel the pairing by pressing forget but I can't paired up again. Please what can I do? I ave reset the iPad and reboot several times but not working.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Some things you could do:

Ensure that the software on the headset is up to date.
Ensure that the it is charged or connected to power.
Turn off both the iPad and the headset, and then turn both devices on again.
If the issue persists, test Bluetooth with another device or take a look at the description of the headset.

OP
Y

yinkus2019

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have tried all but not working. But the headset is working connection is the problem and works time with other device as well

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have tried all but not working. But the headset is working connection is the problem and works time with other device as well

Did you try to connect your iPad to another Bluetooth device?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here are the steps for subsequent pairing with your iPad:

Turn on your iPad's Bluetooth feature.
Turn the headset on.
Press and hold the call control button for about 5-6 seconds until the light on the headset starts flashing an alternating red-blue. Release the button and set the headset aside.
On your iPad, go to the Bluetooth menu and search for (or add) a device. It should find the headset.
(plantronics website)

OP
Y

yinkus2019

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks in millions. It works. I'm using it now. Good night. God bless you

Most reactions