What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PKGBackup problem

jmorton10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I installed this app and linked it to my dropbox account. When I try to run it however, it shows nothing in the box for available storage locations. I have logged out and back into dropbox a couple times and saved the settings but it still refuses to show up as an available storage medium.

Has anybody else had this problem?

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Under settings for pkgbackup for "primary storage" does it show as "DB logout" meaning your dropbox is linked to pkgbackup.

Close settings and hit the refresh icon bottom left, It'll scan for cydia packages and sources and then "do backup" bottom right.

It'll save shsh blobs if you have i S H S H i t , free, installed and upload to dropbox also.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Like outlaw said,
Tap on the gear and in the window that pops up, at the top, tap on Dropbox. It will ask you to login and such.
Then scroll down and tap "accept changes".

Then tap the white, circular arrow in the bottom left.
It will scan packages. Then just tap do backup! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts