What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pkgbackup crashes on opening

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've tried deleting it, reinstalling it, deleting again, no luck. Any ideas?

OP
G

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:
What version do you have and from what repo did you get it?

Marilyn

Bigboss pretty sure it's the latest version. I just reinstalled it a bit ago and now it opens then cashes after a min or so. I think it must be something on my end. I did co tact bigboss to see if they had any ideas waiting to here back

Last edited:
OP
G

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:
What version do you have and from what repo did you get it?

Marilyn

it's working now! No idea what I changed, But I was able to back everything up!

ralphp21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the same problem. When I open PKGbackup on my iPad (latest version), it shows on screen for a couple of seconds then quits. I'm running latest version of PKGbackup on evasion jailbroken iPad running 6.0.1. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you tried setting it up in your Settings app first? It needs that done, else it won't run correctly.

If you've set it up and it still doesn't work, may I suggest you go back to Cydia, uninstall it and then re-install it again.

That's all I can think of - because I do not have this problem (my PKGBackup works/worked flawlessly). If all else fails, you,could contact the developer...?

Marilyn

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd suggest it is likely to be another tweak interfering with it. There have been problems like this in the past.
All I can tell you is that I have it running and working OK on my devices (V. 5.3.3)

There was some instability a few versions ago, but bug fixes have been issued for those.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts