What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pix not moving!!!

maemer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Usually when I take a picture with my iPhone 5...it also is on my iPad...but recently this isn't happening....does anyone have a fix for this......
Also...is there a way to send an email and attach more than one picture?
Thanks

OP
M

maemer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Archangel, I did as you said.....but it did not work ....so I tried again...and on my phone....on settings>photos& camera...under Photo
Stream it says, "Automatically upload new photos and send them to all your iCloud devices when connected to Wi-Fi." Then I turned on my phones wifi and the pictures did transfer....I don't normally have the wifi on on my phone....do you?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Archangel, I did as you said.....but it did not work ....so I tried again...and on my phone....on settings>photos& camera...under Photo
Stream it says, "Automatically upload new photos and send them to all your iCloud devices when connected to Wi-Fi." Then I turned on my phones wifi and the pictures did transfer....I don't normally have the wifi on on my phone....do you?

Yes, those are the settings I have too, I use wifi on my phone when available. This is one of those useful settings to avoid you using up all your mobile data without realising it.

I'm glad to hear that the photos transferred in the end.

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts