What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pioneers - Friends code

EB00263

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I concur, I have the same issue. Initially there was a task bar to let you know the status of pending tasks, but now it's a guessing game. I even emailed the game developers looking for answers!

Zniks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On the right side of the screen you have icon friends. Just click on it and then you will see your friends. Under their names you will see blue icon which you click and by doing so you will send them a gift back.

Last edited:

MamaDee1999

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you know how to contact pioneers. I like the game but it has too many problems. Like deleting your friends.

MamaDee1999

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have one person that I receive from but have many friends. I had this friend before I found this forum.

bollykat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My code is 94t7g, please add :)

I'm having a lot of trouble moving forward in the game. I'm at level 22 but my only active task (other than buying gems) is opening the "mysterious chest", but every time I click it the game crashes. How do I get the flower stall, the barbershop, and the stone oven? I have tons of gold but no other buildings that I can purchase. I like this game but it seems to have a lot of problems :(

Most reactions

Latest posts