What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PID: (null)

ByronM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I keep having a lot of "null" processes running...sometimes up to 12. I can use a system activity app to shut them off, and once I do that they will stay off for several hours, but then gradually return. I am using an iPad 3 WiFi/4G, running latest iOS software. I upgraded from an iPad 1, and have been using an iPad every day since they first released them. I have never seen this (null) issue before, it does seem to be taking of RAM, but it is difficult to tell.

Image below is from a system activity app. Anyone with any thoughts?

Thanks

image-1191391824.jpg

Last edited:
OP
ByronM

ByronM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any one with any idea on this???

4ensicPenguin2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had the same problem. i noticed that if you hit the home button to shut down all of the programs, including SYS-activity, that you might notice that they disappear. I'm thinking that it might have something to do with SYS-activity. At first I thought it might be apps that I erased.

Most reactions