What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pictures taken ( some blurr after a period of time)..

Wimbleton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have taken photos and after a period of time , when go to look at them some are blurry! Others are great ! Any ideas ??

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I can't think of anything that would cause pictures to degrade or blur over time. Not without them being edited or or transferred in some way.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I have taken photos and after a period of time , when go to look at them some are blurry! Others are great ! Any ideas ??

Just to be sure, were these 'blurry' pictures clear when first taken, and then after a while become blurry? Of course, if blurry from the beginning then likely an exposure issue such as motion and/or low light - please clarify - thanks.

P.S. might want to also provide some more information, such as iPad model, iOS version, and viewing app(s)? :)

OP
W

Wimbleton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipad 2 , they were clear and later became blurred ! Looked at them through my pics on the ipad no app.......... On another note if you could NOT buy , beg or steal an Ipad what would your next choice be in similar category? ( not apple) ?? i just wanted to know if there is a competetor that knowledgeable ( i am not) would say may be similar ! Thanks

Last edited:

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Ipad 2 , they were clear and later became blurred ! Looked at them through my pics on the ipad no app.......... On another note if you could NOT buy , beg or steal an Ipad what would your next choice be in similar category? ( not apple) ?? i just wanted to know if there is a competetor that knowledgeable ( i am not) would say may be similar ! Thanks

Thanks for the additional information - I'll have to agree w/ Twerppoet, just not sure what the cause may be. Currently, we just have iPads (wife had an old Color Nook) - so no experience w/ other tablets or platforms, such as Android - might want to take a look HERE and hopefully others w/ a broader tablet experience will 'chime in' - also, check out the PC Mag & PC World ​websites which often review these products. Good luck - Dave :)

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The Nexus 7 is ok. I've got one (1st gen), and I'd probably even use it if the iPad broke. Right now I used it once in a while, when I think of it, to read Kindle books, because it is lighter to hold. I've also used it as a wi-fi analyzer, because that's one of the few app types you can run on an Android but not iOS.

I mostly have it around because I like to keep an eye on other OS's, and it was on sale at a time when I could both afford it and was in impulse buy mode. ;)

Most reactions