What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pictures in forums

thormcse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone know of a good app that will let me resize a picture. Mine are too big to upload to some forums.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I believe the forum app will resize pics uploaded here. Also, sites like photobucket will resize them you upload to them and you can simply link to them here rather than upload directly here.

I mention this because using these methods remove the need to explicitly resize the pic yourself, which is like busy work.

Last edited:
OP
thormcse

thormcse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't uploaded any here but on archery talk and Glock talk I get the invalid image size. I can upload them to my website but that is tedious as well. This isn't really for a lot of pics but if I take one with my phone or iPad, I would like to resize them if I could. I will look around when I get a chance but am surprise at all the effects and things I can do to photos with several apps I have but I cannot resize.

Victoria022

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Pic monkey though I only use this for windows. I am not sure it its going to work on apple gadgets. Good luck to you though.

Most reactions