What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pictures FROM iPad to a website ~ how?

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
3cfedcf2.png

Yay!!

fierysiren20

iPF Noob
Reaction score
so basically, there is NO way to upload pix to a website without the use of html? For instance...Craigslist does not allow the use of html to display pics...So..... there isn't a way it can be done? All of my options to upload an image are blurred out :((( WHY!!!!???....

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
so basically, there is NO way to upload pix to a website without the use of html? For instance...Craigslist does not allow the use of html to display pics...So..... there isn't a way it can be done? All of my options to upload an image are blurred out :((( WHY!!!!???....

Simple enough, because iOS doesn't have a true file system that would allow you to use that upload capability. They just expect every single company out there to make an App to give you basic functionality.

Imh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A related question:
many websites have upload-buttons with a 'choose local file' dialog. This button is greyed out on the iPad safari browser, and I guess that is because the Os have no support for it. is there any way around this, or will the Os come with support for this in a a future release?

David Vice

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's is also my question. I can't even change profile pics on facebook. If anybody has a workaround plz assist.

David Vice

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yea he's mines. He turns 12 weeks this Saturday. And srry Madame ....u can't have em. Lol..:)

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But you can still post pictures from the iPad. I use Photobucket and I can put my pictures on all my forums, email. I don't twitter or use Facebook.

David Vice

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yea I was thinking about a husky, but I've been told they require a lot of space to run around and excercise. I named him Leo. He's a sliver Labrador. And I couldn't trade him for the world srry. Lol

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's is also my question. I can't even change profile pics on facebook. If anybody has a workaround plz assist.

This is exactly my problem with the iPad. How bad could it possibly get just by giving the browser access to the photo album or something? Does Apple really feel that this would open things up too much?

Yes, there are workarounds to many of these problems, but something so ridiculously simple as attaching a picture in a forum should not require a multi-step workaround.

Most reactions

Latest posts